If you enjoy sharing your love for European film and dream of going to the Venice Film Festival, apply now to become an
ambassador of the LUX Audience Award. Since 2010 every year, 27 young film-lovers, each representing one country of the European Union, meet to attend the Venice Film Festival as Giornate degli Autori selection jurors.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE ?
Film lovers aged between 18 and 25 who
• Have excellent oral and written English skills;
• Active on Socials (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat, Tik Tok)
• With skills in podcasting, blogging, video editing, photographing or any other communication tools
• Can write professional articles and blog posts.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Shoot a video in which you explain what
Europe means to you. Start the video by
saying “Europe for me is…”
- Fill in the online form.
- Submit your online application form and the video to our cinema (email@example.com)
- Make it fun and original!
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU’RE THE LUCKY ONE ?
Considering travelling to the EP’s seat in Strasbourg to participate in the 2023 LUX Audience Award Ceremony.
You win a flight ticket to Venice and get free accommodation in the Lido where the festival takes place. You’ll be offered a free festival accreditation (giving priority access to the Giornate degli Autori screenings).
IMPORTANT : You should commit yourself to :
- Take part in an online meeting organised by the European Parliament,
- Be present in Venice before the start of the festival, from Tuesday 29 August to Sunday 10 September 2023 (festival dates: 30 August- 9 September),
- Be a jury member for the films competing for Giornate degli Autori,
- Take part in round-table discussions, masterclasses and workshops focused on improving your communication skills as
influencer to be actively involved in raising awareness about the LUX Audience Award,
- Contribute to Europa Cinemas website and social networks,
- Promote the new LUX Audience Award after the festival using the skills learned in Venice,
- Attend and help organise events in the frame of the LUX Audience Award,
- Be available to participate in the LUX Selection panel for the 2024 edition.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity! Let your dream come true!
*Co-organised by the European Parliament, the LUX Audience Award, the Giornate degli Autori and Europa Cinemas, 27 Times Cinema aims to promote shared values and cultural diversity through cinema among young people.
For further information about this initiative please visit: